Your Wedding Your Way
Wedding experts agree: Today's bride and groom want a wedding that reflects who they are—without regard to tradition, convention, or in-laws. This guide shows you how to:
- Break with tradition—on a budget!
- Present nontraditional ideas to parents and grandparents
- Build in time for visiting friends and family
- Incorporate shared passions into the ceremony
- Use elbow grease and inventiveness for a DIY wedding
- Deal with vendors and suppliers
You will identify ways you can express your individuality during your wedding celebration, from rehearsal dinner to the morning-after brunch. The memories you take away will be of a ceremony celebrating your love—your uniqueness as a couple.
Publisher: Adams Media Corporation
Pub. Date: Dec 2009